sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck
Hong Kong sky100 © leungchopan / Bigstock.comRecently, many people might feel disappointed that their travel plans for overseas holidays have been disrupted. However, the best is actually close to home. Located at the heart of the city, sky100’s world-famous 360-degree panoramic views of Hong Kong have attracted visitors from over 100 countries. Even you put on your hiking gear and climb up Hong Kong’s highest mountain, the views you see over there are different and not comparable to that of sky100.
At sky100, you can admire the magnificent skyline of Hong Kong Island’s landmarks, as well as the unique cityscape of the Kowloon peninsula and the emerald outlying islands, such as Lantau Island and Cheung Chau. It only takes 1 minute to reach the 100/F by Hong Kong’s fastest double-deck elevator, submerging yourself in an unobstructed bird's-eye view of Victoria Harbour from 393 metres above sea level. Along with the comprehensive range of interactive multimedia exhibitions, visitors can discover many interesting stories about Hong Kong’s historical and cultural heritage.
sky100 is inviting all Hongkongers to make good use of the current staycation period and take advantage of the 9th anniversary special offers for an unforgettable sky-high experience at sky100 with impeccable views and sumptuous delicacies.
Details of sky100 Hand-in-Hand 9th Anniversary:
- Residents exclusive offer Get 2 Free with digit ‘9’in HKID Number
- New Afternoon Tea Set for Two with limited-time offer
- Brand New “Twilight Dinner” Enjoy cloud-high cuisines at Hong Kong’s highest landmark
- Weekly mystery gifts at HK$9
Stay vigilant with precautionary measures against COVID-19 to ensure safety of all
Despite there are signs of slowdown in the coronavirus spread, to ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff, sky100 will continue to strengthen the sanitization and the implementation of the following precautionary measures, creating a safe and comfortable sky-high experience and work environment for everyone:
- All guests and staff are required to wear surgical masks throughout their stay in sky100 and conduct mandatory temperature screening before entry. If the temperature is above 37.5 °C, entry will be declined and guests are advised to seek medical attention
- In line with the preventive effort taking place across Hong Kong, guests who travelled abroad or just arrived Hong Kong should visit sky100 at least 14 days after returning to or arriving in Hong Kong
- All guests and staff should use the hand sanitizer provided to clean their hands before entering sky100
- All handrails of escalators and lift cabins are sanitized every 2 hours
- All internal surfaces of lift cabins have been applied with effective liquid repelling nano-coating to prevent the growth of germs and viruses
- Revise the daily opening hours to 11am to 8pm to provide more time for thorough cleaning and disinfection treatment before and after deck operations
- Daily air disinfection treatment before sky100 opens to public. During deck opening, conduct 3 times a day deep cleaning with 1:49 diluted bleach for all public areas within the observation deck
- Closely monitor and control visitor flow including lift and observation deck areas to avoid overcrowding
sky100 will deny entry if guests fail to comply with the precautionary measures stated above. The above anti-epidemic measures may cause inconvenience and we seek visitors’ kind understanding and co-operations.